What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An online resource helping you with credit loans and credit repairs
- Showing you how to be the winning bidder just paying a fraction of the actual value in the auctions
- Providing you with one-stop resources for Bad Credit Loans, Credit Repair, Filing Bankruptcy, etc
- Showing you when government and police auctions are taking place all over the US
- Helping with loans for credit-challenged individuals and credit repairs
- Providing you with access to a do-it-yourself bankruptcy kit
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Credit Axis scores 72.70/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.creditaxis.com/landing2.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $35.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: creditaxis.com you’ll also be taken through to creditaxis.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)